IRELAND 21 April 2018
Recruitment campaigns for the Office are undertaken by the Public Appointments Service (www.publicjobs.ie). Details of these campaigns are outlined below, when available.
The Office is recruiting Auditors.
The position of Auditor involves:
- working as part of audit teams which carry out the audits of annual financial statements of public bodies such as government departments/offices and State-sponsored, health and educational bodies
- developing and tailoring audit programmes
- reviewing the internal control systems in place in these audited bodies
- participating in project audits of significant programmes or areas of expenditure - participating in performance measurement reviews in the Office's Reporting Directorate
- participating in inspections of other publicly funded organisations
- draft sections of audit reports.
Starting salary for Auditors is 47,552 euro. The closing date for applications is 26 April 2018. Further details can be found at (https://www.publicjobs.ie/publicjobs/campaignAdvert/75197.htm).
Training and development
The Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General has developed a framework for the development of staff Learning and development framework
The learning and development framework is linked to key competencies Competency framework